- We run a contact-free hotel, so we kindly ask you to read through our house rules. This will ensure a pleasant experience for all parties involved.
- The rules are simple and reasonable, and likely the same rules you follow at home every day.
- Only registered vehicles that have paid the parking fee are allowed to park in the car park. Unregistered vehicles will be towed away. Only people who have been checked-in and have paid for their accommodation are welcome to stay at the apartment.
- All the rooms are equipped with extra linen. The fee for using the extra linen is 15 euros (these can be used if two people are checked-in, but there are actually three people staying)
- If you find there is something wrong with the room, please let us know by sending us an e-mail (email@example.com). This will help us avoid further disputes.
- Our hotel is smoke-free. Smoking is allowed only in the designated area (indicated by a sign in the courtyard). Smoking on the terraces is strictly forbidden for your own safety and the safety of others. The penalty for smoking in an undesignated area is 100 euros.
- The rooms are cleaned every fourth day.
- We reserve the right to charge a 200 euro deposit from the guest’s card. The deposit will be refunded within three business days after checking out if everything in the room is in order.
- Our hotel is pet free. The penalty for bringing a pet to the room is 100 euros.
- Upon departure, please TAKE OUT THE TRASH (the dustbin is located in courtyard). This is part of our rules and not complying with them might entail a cleaning penalty of 100 euros.
- Check-out time is until 11:00.
- Starting from 11:15, the administrator has the right to charge you 30 extra euros per hour.
- Clients of the hotel are allowed to have guests until 23:00, given they do not disturb other clients. ALL PERSONS in the house after 23:00 must be registered by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee for an extra person is 25 euros.
- After 23:00, the hotel is guarded by G4S security. This means that in case of a violation of peace, a patrol will be deployed and the response fee of 75 euros will be paid by the client immediately.
- Do not share your room codes with strangers. The hotel is not responsible for any belongings inside the rooms. We also ask you to make sure to remember your code. We are not able to answer your calls 24/7.
- Public spaces like terraces, hallways and the courtyard are equipped with security cameras.
- When spending time on the terrace (incl. the rooftop terrace) please pick up your trash and other belongings when you leave. If you want us to do it for you, you will be charged a clean-up fee of 30 euros.
- Because the hotel is contact-free, you can forward all your questions to email@example.com or send a text message to the same number that sent you the accommodation information.
WIFI password: Kuninga2017